160 Views • 2 Replies
Badenerstrasse 500, 8048 Zürich, Switzerland
Stadion Letzigrund was opened in 2007 and it played host to a number of Euro 2008 games. It holds a crowd of 26,000 for football games and is home to the FC Zurich club.
It is ideally located in the heart of the city, surrounded by great restaurants and bars where you can soak up the atmosphere before and after games. The fans are very open to away fans from other nations and love the camaraderie that comes along with football banter.
If you are in the city, be sure to check out the stadium.
- SEATINGStadion Letzigrund seating?
- BARSBest Bars near Stadion Letzigrund?
145 Views • 2 Replies
- PARKINGStadion Letzigrund parking?
134 Views • 1 Reply
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Stadion Letzigrund crowd?
131 Views • 2 Replies
- SAFETYSafety at Stadion Letzigrund?
129 Views • 0 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Stadion Letzigrund?
118 Views • 2 Replies