696 Views • 2 Replies
Loire Dr, Robin Park, Wigan WN5 0UH, UK
Home to both Wigan Athletic FC and the Wigan Warriors Rugby League team, the DW stadium is a bit of a mixed bag. The atmosphere, it has to be said, is great. The football fans are lively, enjoy a sing-song and build up a load of noise. The facilities leave a lot to be desired. It’s not a particularly old stadium, but the inner concourses are congested, dull and leave you trapped like sardines at half-time. Saying that, it’s about the football and not the interior design. It’s a great day out for any football fan.
- FOODBest restaurants near DW Stadium?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at DW Stadium?
585 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around DW Stadium?
545 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Pubs around DW Stadium?
544 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to DW Stadium?
537 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at DW Stadium?
510 Views • 2 Replies