2493 Views • 1 Reply
401 Channelside Dr, Tampa, FL 33602, United States
Amalie Arena was originally opened in 1996 as the Ice Palace Arena, renamed the St. Pete Times Forum and then the Amalie Arena in 2012. It is best known as the home of the NHL’s Tampa Bay Lightning. From 2011-2013, Amalie Arena had more then $62 million in improvements that make it one of the best venues in Florida. This venue features a ton of unique features such as Tesla Coils, a digital pipe organ, luxurious updates all around and a huge Bud Light party deck that is over 10,000 square feet. It’s video display board on the jumbotron is one of the best in the world.
Fan Author: Kale
- FOODBest restaurants near Amalie Arena ?
- PARKINGAmalie Arena parking ?
1062 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest food and drink at Amalie Arena ?
1019 Views • 1 Reply
- TRANSPORTTraffic around Amalie Arena ?
933 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Amalie Arena ?
720 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGAmalie Arena seating ?
717 Views • 1 Reply