569 Views • 2 Replies
New Douglas Park
Cadzow Ave, Hamilton ML3, UK
New Douglas Park has character in abundance and a trip here will be a memorable one! With only two permanent stands the stadium can look a little ramshackle sometimes. The East Stand is a temporary one brought in to fulfil league requirements when Hamilton hit the big time of the SPL whereas the South Stand is little more than a ground bank. The stadium is a small one with a maximum capacity of 6,000 but they more than make up for it – in fact they can get a little bit boisterous, with the crowd having been known to throw firecrackers and smoke bombs on the pitch when things don’t go Hamilton’s way.
- FOODBest Food and Drink at New Douglas Park?
- BARSBest Bars around New Douglas Park?
537 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around New Douglas Park?
480 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to New Douglas Park?
401 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGNew Douglas Park seating?
365 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at New Douglas Park?
337 Views • 2 Replies