402 Views • 2 Replies
Hampden Park, Glasgow G42 9BA, UK
The home of Scottish Football – Hampden Park is among the most historic and most atmospheric stadiums in the world. With phenomenal seats and acoustics – it provides a hair raising experience when the crowd passionately launches into ‘Flower of Scotland’. 50,000 roaring Scots is a sight you have to see, and with the national team getting better and better – now is the perfect time to go. It’s place as one of the best stadiums in Europe is secured with the fact it is hosting Euro 2020 matches as the competition is played out across the continent
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Hampden Park?
- BARSBest Bars around Hampden Park?
370 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGHampden Park seating?
312 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Hampden Park?
269 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Hampden Park?
249 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Hampden Park?
224 Views • 2 Replies