201 Views • 1 Reply
Estadio da Madeira
9060-329 Funchal, Portugal
Situated in the idyllic location of Funchal on the Portuguese island of Madeira, the Estadio de Madeira was renovated in 2007 and holds just over 5,000 fans on any given match day. CD Nacional play their home games at the stadium and their meteoric rise up the Premier Liga has seen them become one of the most prominent teams in Portuguese football and their local rivalry with island neighbours Maritimo creates an electric atmosphere when the two teams face off.
- BARSBest Bars near Estadio da Madeira?
- PARKINGEstadio da Madeira parking?
174 Views • 0 Replies
- SAFETYSafety at Estadio da Madeira?
171 Views • 0 Replies
- SEATINGEstadio da Madeira seating?
132 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Estadio da Madeira?
130 Views • 1 Reply
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Estadio da Madeira crowd?
125 Views • 1 Reply