545 Views • 2 Replies
Ipurua Municipal Stadium
Ipurua Kalea, 2, 20600 Eibar, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Ipurua is the home of a small team who has defied all the odds to reach and remain in the top flight of Spanish football – Eibar. With a capacity of only a little over 7,000, the only thing that sets it apart from other modern stadiums is its size. It is well designed with high quality facilities, including underground parking, an official club shop and catering stands during games. Astoundingly, this tiny club is currently 7th in La Liga, and the stadium has been expanded as they climbed through the ranks. It is a great venue for watching any match as the fans are among the most passionate of any team in Europe.
- SEATINGIpurua Municipal Stadium seating?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Ipurua Municipal Stadium?
485 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Ipurua Municipal Stadium?
458 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Ipurua Municipal Stadium?
399 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Ipurua Municipal Stadium?
363 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Ipurua Municipal Stadium?
358 Views • 2 Replies