1300 Views • 1 Reply
7000 South Harlem Avenue Bridgeview, Illinois 60455
Toyota Park is home to the Chicago Fire of MLS. This stadium is pretty tiny and doesn’t really compare with some of the other great and newer soccer stadiums but it is a fun place for people to watch a futbol match. They have a permanent stage set up for concerts which shows how much support we give soccer in the US but the stadium wants to make money and at this time concerts make more than the MLS matches. The stadium can expand to include another 30,000 if soccer somehow gets more popular. The Fire have their own section that chants and screams all game which is fun to watch especially when they are winning.
Fan Author: Riley McDonald
- BARSBest bars near Toyota Park?
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Toyota Park?
1177 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Toyota Park?
1104 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near Toyota Park?
952 Views • 1 Reply
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Toyota Park?
907 Views • 2 Replies
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at Toyota Park?
751 Views • 1 Reply