222 Views • 2 Replies
St. Jakob Park
St. Jakobs-Strasse 395, 4052 Basel, Switzerland
St. Jakob-Park is home to one of the most successful teams in Switzerland, FC Basel. It was first opened back in 2001 and was subsequently expanded in 2006 in time for the Euro 2008 competition when the stadium hosted a total of six games.
The fans are extremely passionate and there is not a bad seat in the house. While the stadium rarely sells out, this does not take away anything from the great match day atmosphere. Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area thanks to its ideal location just outside of the city centre.
- CROWDWhat to expect from the St. Jakob Park crowd?
- BARSBest Bars near St. Jakob Park?
211 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGSt. Jakob Park seating?
207 Views • 2 Replies
- PARKINGSt. Jakob Park parking?
205 Views • 0 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at St. Jakob Park?
203 Views • 2 Replies
- SAFETYSafety at St. Jakob Park?
192 Views • 0 Replies